- Web site– web site operated by the Administrator at the following address: https://nohoinvestment.com
- User– a natural person using the website.
- Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
SCOPE AND COLLECTION OF DATA IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE BY THE USER
In connection with the use of the Website by the User, information is collected about user activity on the website, including data recorded in form of cookies and server logs, which, however, do not constitute personal data as they do not identify the user.
COOKIES AND SERVER LOGS
- When you reconnect to the Website, the website recognizes the device on which the page is opened. The files can be read by the system used by the Administrator, as well as by the service providers used in the creation of the Website.
- Some cookies are anonymous, which makes it impossible to identify the user without additional information.
- Cookies used in the operation of the Website have the following functions:
- session status – cookies carry, among other things, information about how visitors use the Website, such as which subpages they view most often. They also make it possible to identify any errors that are displayed. Cookies used to save the so-called “session status” therefore help to improve services and increase the comfort of browsing;
- creation of statistics – cookies are used to analyze how users use the Website (how many open the website, how long they stay on it, which content arouses most interest, etc.). This allows us to continuously improve the Website and adapt its operation to the preferences of users.
- If you do not wish cookies to be used when viewing the Website, please change the settings in your Internet browser as follows:
- completely block the automatic handling of cookies, or
- request notification each time cookies are placed on your device. The settings can be changed at any time.
- Some events triggered by persons using the Website and information about them are recorded in the form of server logs. Data saved in this way are used only for proper administration of the Website, ensuring its proper operation and uninterrupted performance of its various functionalities.
- The following information may be saved as server logs:
- brand and model of the device on which the Website is opened;
- hardware identifier;
- type and version of the operating system
- date and time of login,
- IP address of the device.
- Logs of individual user actions may also be stored in form of logins. In this case, the logs are available in tools designed to handle individual functionalities of the Web Site.
- The data indicated in paragraph 9 above are not associated with specific users, and their use only covers the activities indicated in paragraph 8 above.
- To the extent not covered by this Policy shall be applicable the relevant generally applicable provisions, in particular the Telecommunications Law.
- The User shall be informed of any amendments to this Policy by publication of the new text of the Policy on the Website and by displaying a message upon entering the Website.
- This Policy shall be effective from the 24th of August 2021.